RUNRIDE - #JUST LIKE THE GROWN-UPS
2016, September 27th
- We all remember our first "steps" on a bike... The sense of apprehension and discovery, the fear of our feet slipping off the pedals, the inevitable balance problems, the trembling hands, the first falls, Mum and Dad placing their hands over our shoulders encouraging us on... until that victorious moment! Learning to ride a bike is an important, significant moment in a child's life, and is often related to a sense of freedom and pride.
The balance bike was designed to make life easier for kids riding for the very first time. This pedal-less toy vehicle was intended to offer a fun way of learning to ride a bike, and is particularly popular among children of 2 to 4 years old. Thanks to its simple mechanism, keeping your balance is much easier and the bike riding experience becomes a real joy.
WITH STOP EASY, BRAKING IS CHILD'S PLAY
- To go one step further in the learning process and to help the youngest bike riders brake with ease, B'TWIN has equipped its balance bikes with STOP EASY: an innovative, revolutionary, ergonomic braking system specially adapted for little hands. The brake lever is positioned closer to the handlebars, making it easier to reach, and its shape gives it a much better grip. The lever moves parallel to the handlebars, so the child uses less force when braking. In reaction to the hand’s natural movement, this pioneering brake lever harnesses 30% extra power over an ordinary lever. Braking is as simple as child's play.
A VARIED AND COLOURFUL RANGE
- Whether you are a mountain biker, a true city rider or a frequent countryside tourer, the 3 models in the new Runride range offer something for every toddler.
This pedal-less bike is designed for kids of 2 to 4 years. To move forward, the child simply pushes the ground with their feet, allowing them to easily find their balance on 2 wheels, whilst having fun at the same time!
"A colourful, fun range of bikes just like Mum and Dad's to help kids of 2 to 4 years old find their balance."
Virginie Depres, Product Manager.
THE MOST AFFORDABLE BALANCE BIKE
- The Runride 100 is the only model in the range not to feature the STOP EASY system, making it a more affordable bike.
Recommended price : £34,99
FUN COLOURS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
- The Runride 500 model comes in 2 fun and trendy colours. Perfect even for the most demanding kids.
Featuring STOP EASY brakes.
Recommended price: £39.99
MY DAD THE HERO...
- At 2-years-old, we often see our parents as heroes, and we want more than anything to be just like them.
To help reinforce this special child/parent bond, the B'TWIN design teams have come up with a new Runride range, built using adult bike design codes.
BE LIKE THE GROWN-UPS
The Runride 520 model's unique design has been inspired from adult bike design codes from the B'TWIN range. As a result, they developed 3 different balance bikes.
These 3 balance bikes also feature STOP EASY braking.
Recommended price: £39.99
- 1- The Black City, for true city riders!
This model draws its inspiration from the adult folding bike, the Tilt 720.
2- The Pink Poply, for those who love countryside riding!
This model draws its inspiration from the cream and pink coloured Poply adult bike.
3- MTM, for the bravest riders!
This model draws its inspiration from the Rafal MTB co-developed by the MTB Racing Team.